ABOUT THE PROJECT
We’re constantly working on this project behind the scenes. Major steps and conference presentations will be posted here.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATION MATERIALS
- AAEEBL 2016 National Conference:
- CHEP 2016 PowerPoint: “Trends in ePortfolio Research: Where is the Field Heading?”
- CHEP 2016 poster: “ePortfolio Research: A Tool for Accessing the Evidence” – Coming Soon
- AAEEBL Southeast Regional Conference 2015 closing keynote PowerPoint slides: “Our Journey Toward a Science-Based Practice: Leveraging Research to Guide ePortfolio’s Future in Education” (Chittum, 2015)
- AAEEBL Southeast Regional Conference 2015 PowerPoint slides and handout: “ePortfolio Effectiveness in Many Contexts: An Open-Access Tool for Identifying and Using the Evidence” (Chittum & Woodyard, 2015)
- Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy (CHEP) 2015 handout and PowerPoint (Chittum, Woodyard, & Bryant, 2015)
- AAC&U 2015 ePortfolio Forum handout and PowerPoint (Chittum, Woodyard, & Bryant, 2015)
January 2018: We are excited to say that we just finished adding 91 articles to the archives! Looking forward to sharing the website and updated research landscape at AAC&U’s ePortfolio Forum on Saturday, 1/27/18.
Fall 2017: We are proud to announce that we are now hosted and kindly supported by AAC&U. As AAC&U recently listed ePortfolio as the 11th High Impact Practice, these are exciting times indeed! With the site’s transition to AAC&U, we are now working on updating our archives with the literature searches we’ve been engaged in for many months. You will see substantial changes to the archives over the fall and winter months in 2017. We can tell you that there are dozens of articles we have collected and are coding. “Dozens” is good–very, very good! 🙂
Former web address: eportfolio.uga.edu
Jessica presented at the 2016 AAEEBL National Conference on August 3rd and 4th. She served as keynote speaker on 8/3, and discussed the empirical, outcomes category more in depth on 8/4 (with help from a distance via Jackie).
We have updated the website with all 34 ePortfolio-focused articles published so far this year! Keep them coming!
We will be presenting about this website at the 8th Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy on February 12th from 10:10-11:00 a.m.
We will be presenting about this website at the AAEEBL Southeast Regional Conference on November 9th from 10:00-10:50 a.m.
Jessica is also serving as the closing keynote speaker, and will discuss the research from which this site stemmed. Her presentation is on November 10th from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
November 2015 Update: We added 21 articles to the database, primarily from the Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (articles range in date from 2007-2014) and the International Journal of ePortfolio (the latest issue).
October 2015 Update: We added 52 articles to the database. (All from 2015!)
March 2015 Update: We added 9 articles to the database. Please use the Collaborate page to help us continue to populate this database.
April 1, 2015 Update: We added one Descriptive article: